The VPC collects the aircraft’s position from a GPS and displays it on the screen numerically. Video can then be combined with a title block of navigation information. The title block can be customized for individual needs or removed and added when necessary. A VPC automatically recognizes and interprets all common GPS baud rates and output formats. An optional protocol processor is available which automatically recognizes GPS data formats and adjusts accordingly.
Typical VPC Data Block:
- Time and Date
- Latitude and Longitude
- Airspeed, Track and Altitude
- 200 screen locations to place your Data Block
- White or Black letters on a Clear or Grey background
- Up to 5 more lines (each 20 characters long) used for observer notes, trip purpose and supplier\client\route names
- Converts Latitude and Longitude position to Universal Transverse Mercator
- Accepts a wide variety of serial GPS receiver protocols.
|Size||Weight (lbs.)||Power Supply In||Power Supply Out||Video Formats|
|7 1/8″ long x 5″ wide x 1-1/2″ high||1.5*||12 – 30 VDC (2.0 Watts)||12 VDC (1.0 Amp)||NTSC, PAL or SECAM|
* Keyboard adds 1.38 lbs